About Jed and Jen
Jed and Jen pack each presentation with a unique combination of authenticity, humor, and practical wisdom. They speak individually and jointly in a variety of a variety of topics including:
- Finding Balance: Stress less by finding your work-life rhythm.
- Self-Care: How to care for others by first energizing YOU!
- Relationship Success: The relationship success roadmap.
- Lead at Home: Principles for a healthier relationship and life!
Are you interested in having Jed or Jen speak at your next summit, church service, keynote, workshop or event? We're honored you're considering us and would love to find out more. Use the button below to schedule a 15-minute quick-connect call to see if this is a good fit!
Past Talks and Interviews
- The Counselor's Kitchen Table: Let's Stay Together
- The Creative Family Solutions Summit: Raising Creative Kids in a Pandemic.
- CFO at Home: Money Conversation Starters
- Talking Junk Podcast: Be the Pebble of Change
- That Girl Janie Podcast: Psychology and the Bible
- Eternal Leadership with John Ramstead: Level Up Your Love and Marriage
- The Mountain Top Podcast for Men: Cooling off Heated Arguments
- 2020 Family Conference hosted by Rhombus University: Level-Up Your Love and Family Time that Matters
- Get a Grip on Life: Podcast Interview
- Off the Cuff: How to Thrive in Times of Isolation and Loneliness
- Cafecito for Two: Facebook Live Interview with Jed and Jen
- Trina Talk: Caring Conversations
- Everyone Has a Story: Podcast Interview
- Restored and Remarried: Stepfamily Success
- One Day in One Year ( Hosted By Jerry Won): Episode 79
- Husband on Fire Podcast (Hosted by Scott Landis): How to Create Connection in Your Relationship
- Men Nation: (Daniel E. Aguilera): Love Language | Feat. Jed Jurchenko | Ep. 12 | Men Nation Podcast
- Leadership Resilience and Reflection (Hosted by Jason McClaren): Leadership and Reflection - Jed Jurchenko
- Ask Win: Ask Win Podcast Interview